Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

I "hop" everyone had a great Easter! Our weekend was relaxing for the most part. Brad has been a busy busy bee building the shed that dreams are made of. His dreams of course. I do not understand the fascination with having a shed but I'm sure he doesn't see the fascination in me having 100 different nail polishes. So I just stand back and watch and if I am lucky I may get a few laughs. Here he is in deep thought, as you can see he has a helper:






The Easter bunny came to our house leaving a toy for Miss, doesn't she look ecstatic?


Missy never seems to be able to keep friends around for very long though. Usually we catch her red-pawed in the middle of the murder scene as shown here:

Look at that guilty face!! Poor stuffie never stood a chance. So now she has another limp and lifeless friend to add to her collection.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment