Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Here Goes Nothing...

So I have a few blogs that I love love love to follow and get daily inspiration from. I decided it would be fun to start a blog! I am a virgin to the blogging world, so please bear with me in the creation of the blog. I do not have an exact direction as of yet. Mostly just a day in the life at the Willes home. I think it would be great to share bits of our life together.

We have lived in our first home just over a year now. We are slowly but surely making it our own. Brad has been working like a busy bee finishing the backyard. I get a kick out of him fiddling around out there. It would be great to share this process. This is what the backyard looked like when we bought the house.




1 comment:

  1. Looks Pretty awesome! I cant wait for updated pictures and for it to be done.. Keep us posted..

    ReplyDelete