Friday, April 22, 2011

"Friendship Isn't A Big Thing, It's A Million Little Things" ~Unknown

It's crazy how the day-to-day doesn't leave as much time as we would like. Everyone has friends that even though they do not get to see as much as they would like, can pick up right where they left off, as if no time has passed at all. I have a friendship like that with my dear dear friend Emilie. For the past eight years there has been a baby, a wedding, good times and bad, and all the in between.

Emilie has been doing a beautiful job raising Paige Iona Jean Pardue. I absolutly adore being a part of her life! I have not missed a birthday party yet. 6 down, many more to go. I personally can't wait for her 21st, but don't tell Emilie that. Acutally maybe I can since that would make me a few years older as well. I love sending Paige a card for every holiday. Sending a card is the least I can do hoping she feels special at that moment. No matter how old she gets there will be a card in the mail from Steffie if a holiday is nearing! Heck I will even send them to her dorm room if I have to.

So even though we might not be able to get together as much as we would like we are still always there for eachother. Neither of us has antyhing the prove to one another. We do not need lunch together every weekend to know that the friednship exsists. The little things ALWAYS matter the most.
                                                      We are simply just FRIENDS.



Em & Me

Paige & Steffie







No comments:

Post a Comment