Sunday, May 22, 2011

Anticipation Almost Killed Me

For those of you who know me, you know I LOVE the summertime. Here are the things that make me fall in love with summer all over again every year:

1. Swimsuits!! I am going to confess that I own way too many swimsuits to disclose. 98% of them are from Victoria's Secret. I know I will never look like the Angels in the catalogue, but I think it is the allure of feeling like one of them. My hair tousled by the water, wind , and sand just right. My skin being kissed by the sun. Every swimsuit season they totally get me hook, line, and sinker. My 2011 batch of suits arrived yesterday. Here is a little preview:

2. The River with great family and friends. I would like to clear up when I talk about the "river" I am always referring to the Colorado River/ Lake Havasu. Please do not think I am talking about the Salt River. Just the thought of going in that river gives me the heebee jeebees. The whole weekend is about making great memories with the people most important to me in the summer sand and water. The first trip of the summer is next weekend, Memorial Day! I am so excited, I have been doing this weird excited hand thing that I have been doing since I was a kid. :)

3. Fridays Off. Since January through April is so busy at work, we get a chance to breathe May through December with every other Friday off. I feel so lucky to be able to have this. It makes keeping up on the housework so much easier.

4. Wedges, Wedges, Wedges!! I could run a marathon in wedges! Look at these fun wedges that just arrived in the mail. Here is a stock photo, I will post a pic with my outfit tomorrow. 

So as you can see the anticipation of summer coming has almost killed me. Now that it has arrived I will be more than fine, I will be FABULOUS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment