Monday, September 12, 2011

What A Process

I know I have been on hiatus. Now more than ever it is important to update our friends and family that are not close to home about Life with the Willeseseses. Brad is my little busy bee. He can never just sit and BE. Me on the other hand... he would probably tell you that I just BE a little too much. This is one of the MANY reasons I believe we are made for each other. We balance one another in that sense. Even though I poke fun at Brad's ongoing "projects", I love that he takes so much pride in finishing everything he starts. The other night he asked if he could have a guest post updating the blog with the progress of the backyard. Since we all know Brad is a man of few, very few, words I put this together to share his hard work thus far. So I shared him starting the shed in my first post, here is the finished product. Take that Home Depot prefabricated sheds!!

Other things that were checked off the list for the backyard include:

Pavers under the Pergola, plants along the poles that will eventually grow up and around the pergola, and a BBQ. The BBQ was built over a weekend of bonding between Father and Son-In-Law. It was really great to watch!




We still have the landscaping to get done. Some tree planting is currently in the works. When they all get planted I will be sure to update! My apologies again for taking such a long break!! Hope you enjoy all of Brad's hard work as much as we do.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful back yard it's shaping up to be! Nice work Brad. I love the pic of Jake looking bossy too...bahaa! :) Love and miss you both dearly. - Jena

    ReplyDelete